Friday, September 26, 2008

To enhance or not to enhance...

This is the look that was given to me today when I filled the dog's food bowls with the unimaginable, just dry food.  Yes, I admit I may have spoiled my adorable little angels a bit by adding chicken or beef with rice to their food, but really, who would want to eat dry food every day?  The bad part is that now on the occasion that I don't cook for them, I am met with a certain attitude.  I do believe that I may have been given a "talk to the paw" .  Oh well, at least Boston protested to may face, Toto and Shea went into hiding!  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I've made that same mistake with Jeter. Now, when I cook, if he doesn't get any, he bites my ankles. Nice, huh?

barky said...

Better than your butt I guess. And yes I still think of you every time Shea bites mine!